Thank you for considering Andy to speak at your conference, event or team meeting.
Andy has spoken at more than 2,000 events (in 30+ countries) as a Sales Motivational Speaker since 2004, with a wide range of groups, ranging from small groups of leaders, to thousands of salespeople and staff members at large conferences worldwide.
Whilst Andy has a number of specific speeches, he prefer to tailor my speeches to each client, and their individual needs. That results in better feedback for the event organisers, and more sustainable results for the delegates afterwards!
As a specialist Sales Motivational Speaker, he’s usually booked to speak at Sales Conferences, or a general conference when the company wants their staff to be more ‘sales focused’.
What Else Can Andy Do At My Event, Apart From The Main Speech?
As well as keynote speeches from the main stage, Andy has 57 sales training workshops that he can draw material from, so he's often asked to deliver ‘breakout’ sessions or “masterclasses” during the conference. Some companies bring me back after speaking from main stage the previous year, to do some breakout sessions at the conference the following year.
Other companies like Andy to combine a keynote speech and a breakout training session in the same event! This is usually all discussed in a briefing call prior to the event, and he's more than happy to help out however he can, to ensure the event is the best it can be for the client.
Take a look at Andy's speaking videos below – the first 3 are feedback from people who have booked Andy to speak previously. The second 3 show some clips from events he's spoken at in South Africa.
Please call us on 087 550 6765 or use the form below the videos to find out more about Andy's availability to speak at your event!
Named as one of the World's Top Sales Gurus, Andy creates 'Stand Out Salespeople' worldwide, with his revolutionary 'Stand Out Selling' Sales System. 'Stand Out Selling' helps salespeople stand out from their competition, win more business, and do so at higher prices!
Previously a trained Professional Buyer, then the Top Salesperson in the UK, Andy Preston has now trained more than 120,000 Salespeople, in more than 30 countries, on 6 continents, since 2004!
Andy is best known for his work in 5 specific areas...
1) Prospecting/Cold Calling/Business Development
2) Converting Incoming Sales Leads
3) Consultative Selling and Pipeline Management
4) Standing Out From The Competition
5) Helping Salespeople Close More Deals!
With more testimonials than any other Sales Expert online (320+ on LinkedIn alone), Andy's work is recognised worldwide.
You can contact Andy here for more information, and how he may be able to help you!
Andy's Recent Accolades.......
* The World's Top Recommended Sales Expert
* Ranked UK's Top Sales Trainer - LinkedIn
* Top Sales Expert - Geniecast
* Top Sales Influencer - WittyParrott
* Top Sales Experts To Follow On Twitter - Evan Carmichael
* 10 Sales Experts Every Salesperson Should Follow On Twitter - Etail Insights
Latest posts by Andy Preston
- Sales Lessons From The Park Inn Foreshore – Cape Town! - 4th January 2018
- Converting More Inbound Sales Leads Into Orders - 17th September 2017
- Selling Through Partners – Sales Tips From The Vaal River - 7th March 2017